- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: August 13, 2021
- Genre: Strategy, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 8
- Developer: CookieByte Entertainment
- Publisher: ALL IN! GAMES
- Download size: 1.107 GB
- Metacritic: 68 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8½ hours
- Main + Extra: 11½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How's that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
● Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
● Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
● Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
● Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
● Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.