- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: June 20, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: The Binary Mill
- Publisher: NextGen Reality
- Download size: 203 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
Something's gone wrong in the forest! All the animals are lost, and only you can guide them home.
Draw colorful paths that grow right beneath your finger to lead the forest critters to safety. Avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food in this cute & challenging puzzler. Just watch out for the mischievous goblin!
- Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering it
- Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
- 8 wondrous forests to explore, from deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
- Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family friendly theme
- Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables