- Released: May 6, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Sports, Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Open Lab
- Publisher: Open Lab
- Download size: 449 MB
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
There is a story behind every goal. You're the manager Rocco Galliano: choose your own narrative, survive the drama, and play turn-based football matches via tactical cards and hard choices.
In Football Drama, you are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs and romance are all paths that you may take - for better or worse. This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!
- Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices.
- Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices.
- Turn-based match play with live-action animations.
- 18 dramatic weeks of procedural championship where you can be fired at any time.
- Deck-building mechanics determined by life choices and game results.
- Ridiculous cards about the craziest aspects of today's football
Illustrated log of each of your matches.
- Silly main commentator with his obligatory colourful sidekick.
- Replayable - every championship is unique, several different endings.