Figment 2: Creed Valley
- Demo Available: NA & EU eShop only
- MSRP: $24.99
- NA/EU: March 9, 2023
- JP: March 16, 2023
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Bedtime Digital Games
- Publisher: Bedtime Digital
- Download size: 1.558 GB
- Metacritic: 72 tbd
- OpenCritic:  72
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 7½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
Figment 2: Creed Valley is an action-adventure game set in the human mind. Nightmares are spreading chaos and enemies have overrun once-peaceful lands. Join Dusty, the Mind’s courage, as you make your way through puzzles, musical boss fights and unique environments. Face your fears head-on.
Nightmares have shattered the Moral Compass, making The Mind unable to function properly. Dusty and his ever-optimistic sidekick, Piper, must travel to Creed Valley, where The Mind’s ideals are formed to restore peace. A journey filled with musical showdowns and mind-bending puzzles awaits.
• Musical Showdowns
Nightmares have their own theme songs, shining light on why they have appeared. Dodge and weave as they taunt you.
• A Living, Rhythmic World
Chat with The Mind's ever-changing opinions and tune in to the world's rhythm.
• One Mind, Two Perspectives
Explore The Mind’s two fundamental states: Open-minded and Closed-minded. Switch between states and adapt to the shifting environment to move forward.
• Rack Your Brain, Hone Your Sword
Prove your mental and physical strength through mind-bending puzzles and fights timed to the soundtrack.
• Companion Mode
We should never have to face our fears alone. Piper is now a controllable character for local co-op.