- MSRP: $19.99
- NA/EU: September 26, 2019
- JP: September 10, 2020
- Genre: Arcade, Fighting, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 3
- Publisher: Blitworks
- Download size: 447 MB
- Metacritic: 79 8.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 48 hours
- Completionist: 208 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends April 26|
Price historyAll time low: $10.99
Set in a far future where humans are enslaved by mutants, Fight’N Rage is a side-scroller beat’em up inspired by the classics from the 90's arcade gems.
In a world where “the law of the jungle” prevails... two humans and a mutant rebel are willing to fight in order to stop this madness.
Get ready to face ruthless mutants... Get ready to Fight'N Rage!
* Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
* Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
* Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even Playable Enemies!
* Different weapons and Parry System.
* Easy to play, hard to master.
* Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
* VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
* Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!