Fibbage: The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game
- Released: August 27, 2014
- Developer: Jackbox Games
- Publisher: Jackbox Games
- How Long To Beat:
- Vs.: 9½ hours
|Sale ends March 30|
|All time low|
Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! Play with 2-8 players!
Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!
“The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.”
Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you!
Fool your opponents into thinking your bluff is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful not to pick your opponent’s bluff.
• Players use only their phone, tablet, or even laptop as a controller. No additional controllers needed.
• Play with up to 8 players in one room.
• Hundreds of questions, written and performed by the same team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK – including the host, Cookie Masterson.
• “Like” other player’s bluffs (even if you don’t fall for them) and at the end of the game, someone will be awarded the Thumbs Cup for the most clever answers.