Fear Effect Sedna
- Released: March 6, 2018
- Genre: Action, Strategy, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Forever Entertainment
- Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
- Download size: 7.284 GB
- Metacritic: 48 4.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 8 hours
- Completionist: 12 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French, German
|All time low|
Thrilling action and stealth gameplay enhanced by the Fear system, an exciting story and ultra-stylish cutscenes. Harness your team’s dynamic abilities to tackle enemies and puzzles like never before. This is the quintessential sequel for existing fans and a perfect starting point for newcomers.
• The Fear Effect: When your fear meter rises, you will be more susceptible to injury but will receive a boosted damage output and special abilities. Deny fear with stealth and strategy through the new isometric viewpoint and Tactical Pause feature.
• Enter the spirit realm: Encounter mystical forces of the Inuit and supernatural creatures of the spirit realm. Will you dare to face the unexpected?
• Cinematic cut scenes: Striking animated visuals bring life to a wild, engaging story and dynamic characters.
• An array of weapons and character abilities: From silenced pistols and defensive turrets to flamethrowers and monstrous transformations!