- Released: October 8, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Outerloop Games
- Publisher: Outerloop Games
- Download size: 1.597 GB
- Metacritic: 65 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|All time low|
Raise a falcon and go on an adventure to save your land
Bond with a baby falcon and go on an adventure. Falcon Age is a first-person, single-player action adventure where you’ll play as Ara in her fight to reclaim her cultural legacy in the lost art of falcon hunting against a force of automated colonizers.
- Bond with a bird companion: Name, pet, feed, teach, and dress up your falcon.
- Hunt with your falcon: Various animals roam the land and can be hunted for precious materials.
- Craft falcon snacks: Farm, hunt, and cook snacks to feed, buff, heal and strengthen your falcon.
- Accessorize your falcon: Make your falcon look dreamy with different hats and scarves. -also equipment for gameplay like sonar and armor.
- Fight robot colonizers: Use your trusty stun baton to fight off drones and robots with the help of your falcon.
- Reclaim your land: Take back multiple locations from the colonizing faction and rebuild your community.
- Imprint Mode: Play the story mode with optional combat.
-Dedicated pet button: Give and take items, high-five, fist bump, and sooth your falcon.