Eyes: The Horror Game
- MSRP: $2.49
- NA/EU: October 31, 2020
- JP: December 9, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Fearless
- Publisher: QubicGames
- Download size: 708 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.6
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 0½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends April 6|
|All time low|
All you need to know about that this place is that it was a really bad idea. You have to be brave and determined to learn all the secrets hidden in dark corners. Good luck, you will need it.
Do you dare to face the revenge-seeking, bloodthirsty Krasue or the haunting demon Charles? This is just the beginning, more monsters are waiting for you.
Collect as many bags of money as possible and escape from creatures. If by some miracle, you manage to find out where the threat came from and what is lurking around the corner, you will have a chance to solve this puzzle!
Discover the secrets of an abandoned homestead, try to survive in a haunted hospital and walk the corridors of the possessed school. There are traps at every side, you can't feel safe anywhere. Collect runes - eyes - painted on the walls. Thanks to them, you gain the ability to see through the eyes of your opponent and you can try to predict his movements.
- Unique designed and dynamically changing levels
- Mechanics referring to the beloved old games
- You can hide or run away from threats, your choice
- Use your map and Eye to survive
- Collect all the hidden notes to discover the mysterious history on each level
- A lot of gameplay modes and levels, The Mansion was just the beginning
- Try your hand at endless mode, where the monsters get stronger and your courage will be put to the test. You will be caught, you will die, but keep trying!
- Hunting Krasue, dangerous Charles and more
- Halloween mode, catch the pumpkins to collect extra money