- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: February 20, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Adventure, First-Person
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: OnSkull Games
- Publisher: OnSkull Development
- Download size: 2.438 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Solo: 1½ hours
- Co-Op: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $3.99
"Escape First" is an escape room puzzle game! It includes 3 different escape rooms you can play!
After attending a spectacular performance at the circus "De la Luna", you find yourself trapped inside the clown's quarters. In a few minutes his show will end. Will you be able to find his spare key and escape before he returns? Everyone knows that clowns don't like other people touching their stuff!
The Red Button
One room, one door, one bloodied knife. What's going on? What happened last night? You need to know. Are you sure you want to know? You need to leave. Be careful though! No matter what happens, do NOT press the red button!
Lost In Time
You have agreed to take part in an experiment relating to space time. One mistake has left you trapped in chaos. Past, present and future have merged! Time is your worst enemy! Will you be able to beat it and return to your reality before it is lost forever?