Enchanting Mahjong Match
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: March 15, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Orgesta
- Publisher: D3Publisher
- Download size: 270 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 12 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
Enchanting Mahjong Match is one of the connecting game classics.
Enchanting Mahjong Match is one of the connecting game classics. The main goal of this game is to connect the identical tiles with lines and remove them from the board. In Enchanting Mahjong Match, The line can change direction only twice. Or less, of course. Also known as Mahjong Solitaire, Shisen-sho, Onet, Lianliankan.
28 beauties in the game have the name of an ancient Chinese constellation. Earn 3-stars rating, win Celestial Beauties artworks!
Enchanting Mahjong Match will be your perfect companion, whether it's hours or less than a few minutes!
• Challenge yourself to 140 levels
• Easy to play, gets challenging as you level up
• Use special item to break through difficulties
• 28 beauties has its own fantastical artwork to delight you
• Replay each level as many times as you like