- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: April 5, 2023
- Genre: Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Spacespy
- Publisher: Penguin Pop Games
- Download size: 93 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
Far into the future after technology has developed in unimaginable ways, the humans treated earth with violence and disrespect.
They ruined what once was a beautiful place, the earth blew up into rocks and the only thing left was the core... after an alien named Asteri hears a voice she gains her new Egglien powers and is on a mission with her friend tagging along to restore the core to what once was a great planet.
Go and help save earth!
“Egglien offers a simple premise but nails the execution; with responsive controls, throwback visuals and a catchy soundtrack.”
WINNER of the 2022 YGD BAFTA
WINNER of the itch.io Pixel GameJam - Beginner’s Best
* 40 non stop action packed levels filled with mechanics to discover and enemies to fight
* A retro look that'll take any gamer back into the past
* An interesting story with fully written cutscenes that have crazy encounters
* Original catchy music
* Boss fights to test your skills!