- MSRP: $11.99
- Released: October 15, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Invictus Games
- Publisher: Zordix
- Download size: 821 MB
- Metacritic: 66 tbd
- OpenCritic:  73
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Dustoff Z is a game about maneuvering combat-helicopters in one of the harshest weather conditions possible – A Zombie Apocalypse. Hire gunners to ride along and engage in a variety of missions such as rescue operations, convoy defense, and high-value target destruction.
Train and improve a gallery of different shooters, as well as upgrade and maintain a bunch of different helicopters – all with their own unique playstyle.
Use your chopper’s winch to interact with the environment. Pick up supply drops, place base defenses, bring back the largest zombies for analysis, or why not use a shipping container as a battle ram?