Dust: An Elysian Tail
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: September 10, 2018
- Genre: Action, Role-Playing, Adventure, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Humble Hearts
- Publisher: Humble Hearts
- Download size: 1.022 GB
- Metacritic: 84 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10 hours
- Main + Extra: 13½ hours
- Completionist: 18 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Price historyAll time low: $10.49
Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond.
At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade's diminutive guardian, Fidget.
Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
- A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now playable on the go or at home!
- An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
- Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
- Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
- Award-winning musical score by HyperDuck SoundWorks