DOOM II (Classic)
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: July 26, 2019
- Genre: Action, First-Person
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Download size: 651 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 9½ hours
- Completionist: 13 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Price historyAll time low: $1.49
Celebrate DOOM's 25th anniversary with the re-release of DOOM II. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) gave players the brutal Super Shotgun to bear against deadlier demons, and the infamous boss, the Icon of Sin.
Battle the demon hordes at home or on-the-go on Nintendo Switch.
The re-release of DOOM II includes:
- The Master Levels, 20 additional levels made by the community and supervised by the developers
- Local 4 player multiplayer
- Local 4 player co-op
To save Earth, you must descend into the depths of hell, survive demon hordes, and take part in the fiercest battle ever.