- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: March 24, 2020
- JP: January 13, 2022
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Adventure, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: QUByte Interactive
- Publisher: QUByte Interactive
- Download size: 123 MB
- Metacritic: 71 6.3
- OpenCritic:  67
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
In a dystopian future, where Armies and the Police were replaced by robots and machines, their creator decided to take over the world. Now, it's up to Bones, a retired dog samurai from the Special Forces, to fight against the robot menace alone.
You will face several robot leaders in an action-packed platforming throughout the city, fighting in urban sewers, military facilities, factories and even in sky-high structures. Each level features several gimmicks and different challenges inspired by classic platformers from the past decades, as well as different enemies and memorable boss encounters!
- Play as Bones, a samurai dog with plenty of moves familiar to platforming fans! Perform double jumps, slice bullets in half and finish off enemies with special combos!
- Fight through 8 different stages with different challenges and enemies - from slippery ice to motorcycle rides across the desert.
- Defeat powerful bosses with unique attacks and move sets.
- Retro graphics and sound inspired by action platformers from the 90s.
- Compatible with game controllers for a more authentic experience.
- Boopable snooter.