- MSRP: $8.99
- Released: July 10, 2020
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Jesse Makkonen
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 401 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $6.29
Can you restore hope and find your purpose after selling your soul?
Redemption… Hope… Are these things that one can hope to acquire again after selling your soul in your haunting past?
You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore. Collect items and solve puzzles to progress through the story and find out if Price can reclaim his lost soul
DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It is a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose.
* Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics
* Atmospheric sound design
* Minimalist and efficient interface
* Delve into a complex story full of intriguing twists and characters
* Includes brief summary of DISTRAINT 1