Destroy All Humans!
- MSRP: $39.99
- NA/EU: June 29, 2021
- JP: August 26, 2021
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Black Forest Games
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Download size: 6.805 GB
- Metacritic: 66 7.6
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7½ hours
- Main + Extra: 10 hours
- Completionist: 14½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $19.97|
|In-store: as low as $23.99|
|All time low|
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950's Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest their DNA and bring down the US government in the faithful remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50's alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50's America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
- Includes the Skin Pack DLC!