Desta: The Memories Between
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: April 26, 2023
- Genre: Strategy, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: ustwo games
- Publisher: ustwo games
- Download size: 1.171 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Fall into the dreamscape. Relive memories, rediscover friends and repair relationships in this turn-based exploration through surreal worlds.
Experience a story of broken relationships, words left unsaid and the chance to explore your dreams for answers in this character-driven roguelite!
• Play a surreal ball game: Make trick shots, land hits and perfect throws in turn-based sports-style encounters. As nights progress, Desta will become more experienced and attuned to this surreal world, discovering new abilities and ways to win.
• Explore unfolding dreams: Every night, Desta falls into the mysterious dreamworld, filled with shattered remnants of locations past, memories of regret-filled relationships, and powerful orbs that can change the course of conversation.
• Meet powerful characters: Follow Desta as they meet all sorts of strange and interesting characters with exceptional abilities, each with their own story to tell about their connection to this world.
• All players welcome: From beginning to end, this game is designed so players of all skill levels can experience the full journey.
This game contains themes of self-reflection, anxiety, mental health, loss of parental figures and gender identity. Player discretion is advised.
- From ustwo games.