- NA: February 28, 2020
- EU: April 10, 2020
- Genre: Education, Puzzle, Strategy, Lifestyle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: DevHour Games
- Publisher: DevHour Games
- Download size: 211 MB
- Metacritic: 78 7.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 72 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Welcome to Depixtion, a relaxing puzzle game where you create beautiful works of art using logic.
Depixtion blends color mixing mechanics with the rules of nonograms to create a uniquely colorful experience.
- 100 Depixtion Images - 300 nonogram puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Largest color palette in a nonogram game to date
- Hand-crafted puzzles, truly solvable with logic
- Beginners and Advanced Tutorial. Easy to learn, hard to master!
- Autosaving. Don't worry about any losing any progress
Nonograms are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Nonograms have been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers. However, we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!