Death Road to Canada
- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: May 8, 2018
- JP: September 15, 2022
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Rocketcat Games and Madgarden
- Publisher: Ukiyo Publishing
- Download size: 210 MB
- Metacritic: 79 7.5
- OpenCritic:  78
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 6 hours
- Main + Extra: 16½ hours
- Completionist: 132 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Also available at…
Starting at $29.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
|All time low|
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
• Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
• Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
• Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
• Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits.
• Tell people to "Cool it."
• Teach a dog how to drive a car.
• 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!