Death Road to Canada
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: May 8, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Rocketcat Games, Madgarden
- Publisher: Ukiyo Publishing
- Download size: 203 MB
- Metacritic: 79 7.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 13 hours
- Completionist: 30½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
• Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
• Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
• Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
• Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits.
• Tell people to "Cool it."
• Teach a dog how to drive a car.
• 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!