Deadlight: Director's Cut
|All time low|
'Set in an apocalyptic 1986, a zombie outbreak has brought humanity to its knees. You play Randall Wayne, a father searching the destroyed streets of Seattle for his family. You’ll encounter many life-threatening situations, but combat isn’t always the answer against the undead, fight back using scarce resources or hide and sneak past them utilizing the environment.
Deadlight: Director’s Cut is the ultimate Deadlight experience, now with improved gameplay, controls, and extra game modes.
• Fight or run from zombie encounters in tense combat and platforming
• Uncover the fate of Randall’s family as he searches Seattle
• Full 1080p with enhanced controls and improved animations
• Survive the ‘Nightmare’ difficulty mode, on console for the first time
• Fight for your life in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode. Use new weapons and tactics to overcome waves of zombies, scoring in online-leaderboards'
© 2016 TEQUILA WORKS, SL and published 2016 by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Deadlight, Tequila Works and their respective logos are trademarks of TEQUILA WORKS, SL. Developed by Abstraction Games B.V. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.