- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: February 22, 2019
- Genre: Action, Platformer, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Woblyware
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 166 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Every man should have a skill and for Vincent S. Daggerhood, that skill was thieving. Quick with his hands, there was no loot he couldn’t plunder and no treasure chest he couldn’t escape with.
For Daggerhood, life was good, until come that fateful day he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was cast into the forsaken caverns.
But this is not the end of Daggerhood’s story, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights on stealing the King’s gold and armed with a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting to its current position, across 100 levels, he’s going to need your help!
Will you answer his call?
* 5 worlds and 100 levels
* 5 unique bosses
* In-level challenges that require the player to collect treasure and fairies
* New game mechanics introduced with each world
* Quick-fire platformer action