- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: December 19, 2017
- Genre: Multiplayer, Action, Role-Playing, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Powerhoof
- Publisher: Powerhoof
- Download size: 249 MB
- Metacritic: 82 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Languages: English
- ESRB: T
- PEGI: 12
- USK: 16
- ACB: M
- OFLC: M
- RARS: 16+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
The dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters!
Crawl is a fast-paced arcade dungeon crawler for one to four players. Battle through randomly generated dungeons full of cruel traps and horrid beasts- all controlled by your friends! If one of them kills you they take your place and it's their turn to crawl. It's a race to gain enough XP and loot to face them all as they possess the flailing limbs of the hulking final boss!
A NEW SPIN ON DUNGEON CRAWLING
• Every trap and monster can be controlled by your real-life buddies!
• Play solo or with up to 4 in local-multiplayer.
• Vicious single player AI, challenges to master, and items to unlock.
TURBO CHARGED ROLE PLAYING
• Level up, increase your stats and amass powerful weapons in each 30 minute game.
• Evolve your monsters from mere vermin into mighty demons and undead warriors.
EVERY BATTLE IS UNIQUE
• Explore randomly generated dungeons.
• Discover a huge variety of weapons, spells and items.
• Master over 60 playable monsters!