- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: August 28, 2020
- Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Tallbeard Studios
- Publisher: Noble Robot
- Download size: 203 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
|All time low|
Color Jumper is an abstract, color-based puzzle-platformer focused on fast and precise movement, with incredibly tight and responsive controls.
You control a block with a different color on each of its four sides. Certain platforms, enemy patrols, and other level elements can only be interacted with using your block's matching side.
With every jump, your block rotates 90 degrees, so each leap must be planned carefully.
Some levels are methodical puzzles boxes, others demand lightning-quick reflexes, but they'll all send you on a tumbling high-speed parkour path to the exit!
- Elegant, minimalist level design.
- Instant respawns (you're welcome).
- Four mind-boggling boss fights.
- Dedicated speedrun mode!
- Collectibles that unlock extra-challenging bonus levels.
- Time and rotation goals: a completionist's dream!
- Ghost mode: race yourself!
- Colorblind mode!