- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: March 13, 2018
- Genre: Racing, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Milky Tea
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Download size: 1.432 GB
- Metacritic: 55 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
|All time low|
Pimp up your mobility scooter and take on the Grim Reaper and his Zombie army in a race for your soul. Armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets, battle your way through a 13-race championship or face your friends in a 2-4 split-screen multiplayer race, where only the most skilled racer will survive.
There are 4 areas within the Sunny Pines Retirement Community, each featuring its own mini tournament in which your rank against other competitors will ensure you progress to the next stage; however finish bottom of the pile and the Reaper gets to take your soul! The final race takes place over each of the 4 areas in a straight shoot-out between you and the Grim Reaper.
Can you survive the retirement village?
• Customise and modify your mobility scooter
• Player to player combat & rag doll physics
• Local multiplayer versus race mode (2-4 players)
• 3D open world game environment
• 13 unique race tracks
• Single player Story and Time Trail modes
• Race & Battle the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies.
• Save one of the 7 quirky retirement village residents