- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: April 5, 2019
- JP: May 21, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Digital Tentacle
- Publisher: Hidden Trap
- Download size: 1.415 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
Price historyAll time low: $0.99
Simple in concept, but very challenging and rewarding, Circuits is a musical puzzle game that requires careful listening to complete each level. The goal of Circuits: to piece together the different parts of a song. Sounds easy, but maybe it's not...
As we love music, we wanted to make a game that gives the player an insight into how music is created and makes listening the core part of the experience. Packed with beautifullly designed minimal graphics, to not disturb the focus of the game, and 25 different songs for the player to reconstruct. So if you like music, you will like Circuits .
* Engaging gameplay that gives an insight into music creation for players
* A soundtrack mix of electronic ambient,dubstep, and epic orchestra composed by David García (Deadlight, Rime...)
* Beautiful minimal design
* And a Turbo Mode!