Cel Damage HD
- Released: March 28, 2019
- Genre: Action, Party, Multiplayer, Racing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Finish Line Games
- Publisher: Finish Line Games
- Download size: 893 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Fast paced, vehicle combat with classic cartoon weapons, zany characters and three play modes!
Take control of the world’s nuttiest cartoon drivers to demolish your friends with insane weapons and wacky arena hazards!
Cel Damage HD is the definitive local multiplayer game, so just add a couch and have a blast with your friends and family. Master the single-player mode to get a leg up on the competition!
* Single-player / 2-4 player split-screen multiplayer
* 30+ cartoon weapons, like Giant Hammer, TNT Sheep, and Shrink Ray
* 10 unique characters and vehicles to play, each with different driving characteristics
* 13 arenas, from a wild west ghost town to the inside of a moon crater
* 3 game modes: racing, deathmatch and a capture the flag variant
* 100 Tons of fun (watch out!!)
Cel Damage HD is a re-release of the classic vehicle combat game Cel Damage: Overdrive which includes game-play enhancements, and running in High Definition.