- MSRP: $9.99
- NA: September 10, 2020
- EU: September 17, 2020
- Genre: Strategy, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cateia Games
- Publisher: Ocean Media
- Download size: 288 MB
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Long ago, in a land before time, there was a forest. For as long as you can remember, a tribe of humans lived safely there. Their village was small but the tribe was happy. But then, everything changed! For mother nature is unpredictable sometimes...
Will you help Sam and Crystal and their family to find a new place for the entire tribe?
In this fun and colorful time-management game you will explore, guide the tribe, build, gather resources, overcome obstacles along the way and enjoy the tale of family, friendship and courage!
However, be aware not everyone really has honest intentions. There are people who only strive to power and wealth. There are some who think the tribe should obey their orders, no matter what the orders are.
- Help Sam and Crystal and their family to find a new home
- Explore the prehistoric era and meet peculiar characters
- Stop the bad guys from ruining tribe's happiness
- 40 exciting levels to master and hundreds of quests
- Find hidden treasures and win achievements
- 3 difficulty modes: relaxed, timed and extreme
- Step-by-step tutorials for beginners
Other users also liked...
Kingdom Tales 2$9.99
Where Angels Cry$9.99
Gnomes Garden: Lost King$2.99