- MSRP: $39.99
- Released: November 6, 2018
- Genre: Party, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Mass Media Games
- Publisher: Take 2 Interactive Software
- Download size: 1.652 GB
- Metacritic: 49 4.0
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$9.99||(-75%)|
|All time low (digital):||$9.99||(-75%)|
FUN FOR ALL
Carnival Games brings the party back for the entire family
– now for the first time on Nintendo Switch™! With both fan-
favorite and brand-new mini-games all in one package,
Carnival Games offers fun for everyone and can be played
alone or with up to three others. Hit home runs, pile the
highest stack of cakes, and take your horse to the finish
line. 20 total mini-games will have you and your friends
stepping right up to win again and again!
And with Nintendo Switch, the Carnival Games experience
can be enjoyed wherever, whenever!
• A FUN VARIETY OF CARNIVAL GAMES FOR EVERYONE:
Like a real-life county fair, Carnival Games bursts with
exciting mini-games that you can play over and over.
Classic mini-games such as shooting basketballs (“Swish”)
and taking down unfriendly clowns (“Clowning Around”)
are joined by brand new attractions like flying drone racing
(“Light Speed”) and cosmic bowling (“Cosmic Strike”). With
20 total games Carnival Games is a fantastic time for all.
• CARNIVAL GAMES EVERYWHERE: With Nintendo
Switch™ Console, Carnival Games is a game for everyone
and for everywhere. Whether on the big screen or small
screen, Carnival Games can be enjoyed wherever you want
• A MULTIPLAYER PARTY: Bring your family and friends in
on the fun for a true Carnival Games party. Up to 4 players
can participate simultaneously, bumping up the level of
excitement and competition in all 20 carnival mini-games.
• PLAY, WIN, GET REWARDS: Play games, win tickets, and
trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest
characters. Dress them up to match your style or be as
wild as you can with wacky headgear, shirts and bottoms.