- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: May 20, 2020
- Genre: Party, Action, Simulation, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 1 - 4
- Developer: Rocket Vulture
- Publisher: Rocket Vulture
- Download size: 1.238 GB
- Metacritic: 60 tbd
- OpenCritic:  66
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
The god Hoochooboo is hungry… for you. But as all good cannibal cooks know, serving is better than being served.
Tour the island
Ready, steady, cook your way through 20+ levels in a full campaign across the island. Visit the jungle, temples, beaches and a lavalicious volcano!
To appease Hoochooboo, you need to do more than cook. Outrun the Spiky Log of Doom™, defeat waves of tourists and the tour boss in the jungle arena, and beat other challenge levels to prove yourself.
How foodoo you do?
Mystical voodoo powers are the perfect ingredients for success, allowing you to dash, place healing totems or even breathe fire. In multiplayer each chef can choose a different ability to fit their personal cooking style.
Foodfest or Foodfight
Cook your way through hell’s kitchen solo or with up to 4 chefs. Challenge each other to foodfights in PvP! With so many chefs in the kitchen, chaos is sure to follow.