Bring Them Home
- Released: December 20, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Arcade, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Andrey Kharchenko
- Publisher: Higgs Games
- Download size: 853 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends June 28|
|All time low|
Bring Them Home is an exciting puzzle game in which you must rescue little astronauts. To solve the puzzles, you need to think clever and imaginative.
Since each astronaut has unique abilities, complex puzzle worlds must to be mastered to find a way out.
Explore many interesting locations, activate and use different mechanisms to bring the brave heroes home!
This is the moment to embark on a unique journey into space! Find your way through places full of obstacles!
• Explore five different worlds in the open space, solve puzzles and overcome numerous obstacles
• 50 levels full of puzzles and traps
• More than an hour of atmospheric space music
• Online/Offline — Play whenever and wherever you like. No internet connection is needed to play. However, you need an internet connection to put your best score on the global ranking and see other players’ scores.
Join the little astronauts on their greatest adventure!