- NA/EU: September 24, 2020
- JP: November 19, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Fighting, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Studio Aesthesia
- Publisher: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Download size: 506 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Charge. Break. Defeat. Repeat.
We mixed elements from classic arcade games with modern sensibilities to bring you Breakpoint: a challenging top-down score chaser featuring melee weapons that explode.
In a twist on the twin-stick formula, you have no ranged attack. Instead, slice, crush, and blast your way through the swarm. Push your weapons to their breakpoint to unleash a devastating explosion on your enemies. Break, charge, and break your weapons again as you fight to stay alive.
• Master the challenges of a single, focused game mode.
• Wield five distinct melee weapons, each with three levels of upgrades.
• Break your weapons, annihilating everything in the blast zone.
• Dodge through swarms of twelve different enemies.
• Compete with your friends for score, or reach for the top of the global leaderboard.
• Watch the best run of anyone in the world through the replay system.