- Demo Available
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: April 11, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: DYA GAMES
- Publisher: DYA GAMES
- Download size: 164 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends January 20|
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
Fast paced action-packed gallery shooter!
Show off your skills and reflexes in this frantic gallery shooter arcade action title - Filled with bullets, bots, and explosions! You play as Erin Saver, who carries out a personal vendetta against the criminal gang the Wildbots while bringing them to justice.
Bot Vice features an automatic aiming system that completely redefines the gallery shooting genre and lets you focus on what really matters: shooting, dodging, and having fun! Master the controls until you find yourself FLOWING to the rhythm of the most intense gallery shooter ever made. Erin won’t level up, but YOU will.... Are you ready for the challenge?
- Super intense arcade shooting action!
- New enemies, dangers, and bosses at each stage!
- Unlockable “Extra Missions” mode.
- Three difficulty levels: Insane, Warrior, and Rookie.
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90’s synth-rock soundtrack.