- Released: April 17, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Man-Eater Games
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 182 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, German
|All time low|
Help Keegan make a name for himself as a ruthless supervillain!
As the nephew of a retired super villain, there's nothing Keegan wants more than to become one himself — and what better way than to join the League of Evil? All he needs to do is commit a crime to complete his application.
Unfortunately, Keegan soon finds himself in more trouble than he could have ever imagined when his plans are interrupted by a couple of spies from opposing agencies.
Pick choices that drastically change the story. Will Keegan’s plans be thwarted or allow him to be successful?
* 2 romanceable characters
* Multiple different endings depending on your choices
* Keep the game as a cliché-filled parody, or turn it into a straight spy adventure
* Original catchy soundtrack