- MSRP: $11.99
- Released: December 14, 2017
- Genre: Arcade, Platformer, Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: BOOTDISK REVOLUTION
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 195 MB
- Metacritic: 75 7.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|Sale ends January 27|
Price historyAll time low: $2.39
Shoot and dodge in style to become the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
• Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
• 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
• 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
• 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least two Joy-Cons)
• 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
• Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
• Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode.