BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
- Released: May 29, 2020
- Genre: First-Person, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Virtuos
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
- Download size: 20.755 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 8.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 11½ hours
- Main + Extra: 15½ hours
- Completionist: 27 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Indebted to the wrong people, private investigator Booker DeWitt must take on an impossible task: travel to Columbia, a flying city above the clouds, and rescue a mysterious woman named Elizabeth. She has the power to tear at the fabric of reality—a power her captor thinks will fulfill his warped vision of the American dream. Soar above Columbia on gravity-defying Sky-Lines, use a variety of firearms and the superhuman abilities, and team up with Elizabeth in a desperate bid for salvation.
• BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episodes 1 & 2 - Explore Rapture just before its calamitous downfall in this two-part campaign.
• Clash in the Clouds - Prove your mastery of BioShock Infinite's combat across 4 brand-new environments and complete challenges to unlock bonus content.