Beasts of Maravilla Island
- MSRP: $9.99
- NA: June 12, 2021
- JP: June 17, 2021
- EU: June 24, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Banana Bird Studios
- Publisher: Whitethorn Digital
- Download size: 3.182 GB
- Metacritic: 59 tbd
- OpenCritic:  60
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Beasts of Maravilla Island is a 3D adventure game where you take on the role of a young wildlife photographer who traverses Maravilla Island's magical ecosystems to discover extraordinary creatures, learn their behaviors, and, most importantly, photograph their majesty!
The protective magic of Maravilla Island is waning, and the only way to save it is to restore humanity's belief in the magical. Assume the role of Marina Montez, an aspiring wildlife photographer who is armed with her grandfather's journal of Maravilla and his camera. To save Maravilla Island, you must climb, explore, and solve puzzles with the island's flora and fauna to find and photograph its fabulous beasts.
You'll also need to coax out their unique behaviors! Play with a rambunctious otter-crocodile. Be the wingman for a lovestruck bird-monkey. Discover the favorite hiding spots of birds disguised as bananas. Beasts of Maravilla Island is filled with enchanting opportunities to engage with creatures in unique, wholesome ways!
Capture your magic moments with majestic animals, and share Maravilla Island's magic with the world!
- 50+ Unique Creatures, big and small, to engage with and photograph
- Exploration of 3 distinct ecological zones, each containing their own unique species!
- Endless possibilities to photograph the game’s beautiful ecosystem.
- Puzzles that emphasize interacting and cooperating with creatures and plant life