- MSRP: $19.99
- NA: October 11, 2019
- EU: November 15, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Torus Games
- Publisher: Maximum Games
- Download size: 3.541 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 6 hours
- Main + Extra: 6½ hours
- Completionist: 11 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Embark on an epic action-adventure to save the Kingdom of Avantia from ruin. Based on the best-selling fantasy novels, Beast Quest comes to Nintendo Switch for the first time ever, with a rich, progressive storyline, vibrant settings, and an excess of compelling challenges.
* A Sprawling, Epic Journey. Explore spectacular environments on your quest to release the Beasts that are under the dark magic of the wizard, Malvel.
* Action-Packed Combat. Battle dangerous creatures and take on giant Beasts in boss battles, using swift maneuvers to dodge, block and attack enemies.
* Profound Upgrades. Upgrade health, attack and defense through your skill tree, and equip accessories to augment your hero’s attributes.
* A Land of Treasure. Explore snowy peaks and spooky forests, seeking out ancient artifacts and lost fortune.
* Hundreds of Challenges. Embark on numerous side missions along your journey that reveal the many hidden secrets of Avantia.