Bad Dream: Fever
- Released: March 14, 2019
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 390 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
The world is covered in a strange ink, an unknown plague has gathered its harvest. The situation looks hopelessly, but not everything is lost yet…
Enter the feverish dream and experience its abstract world. Recognize the degradation of your environment and adapt to it. Act with caution. There is a malicious virus waiting for you at each step. Avoid the ink and everything should be alright.
Keep an open mind and be prepared for anything. Expect an enemy in the person who you would least expect it. If you feel betrayed, remember that a fever can change a strong, healthy person into a complete wreck. An infected mind loses common sense...
Attempt to save at least one person. Remember, sometimes 100% effort is still not enough. Don't let the fever infect your mind. Don't let the ink change you...
- the climate of a world resembling a sleep during a fever
- creative riddles requiring an unconventional approach
- refined locations, full of intense, suggestive ambiance
- a sincere and complex story told from the depth of the author's heart