Astro Duel Deluxe
- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: May 30, 2017
- Metacritic: 59 6.3
Want to see another store included on Deku Deals? Suggest it by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Battle your friends in space! (Then run over their pilots!)
Astro Duel Deluxe includes new features and gameplay created for the Nintendo Switch!
ASTRO DUEL DELUXE is a fun, frenetic same-screen local multiplayer party game for 1 to 6 players!
Game rounds are quick and defeat is sudden as you blast enemy ships, or run over your friends' shipless pilots. (Hilarity ahead!)
- Play anywhere – On the TV, on the go, or even face up on a table or floor!
- Play with multiple controller types (including touch screen)
- Wipe out your friends' squad in "Team Annihilation" mode
- 6-player "Chaos" mode (More open arenas support Free-For-All and 3v3)
- Pilot Selection – Pick from 6 pilots to control, including Box Cat and Chomper
- Instant Replay after completing each round
- Additional music
- Wacky "Touch" mode – Ships can only turn in one direction!
- Battle your friends or team up to take on CPU opponents
- Run over pilots in "Pilot Hunters" mode, battle for the most kills in "Ship Hunters," or join forces in "Team Deathmatch"
- Arm your ship with offensive and defensive powerups including missiles, lasers, jousters and shields
- Dynamic arenas provide a host of hiding places and hazards – Avoid turrets, death beams, and black holes
- Mix up play with Game Modifiers (enable asteroids, starting power-ups, super dashes, and so much more)