Assault Android Cactus+
- Released: March 8, 2019
- Genre: Arcade, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Witch Beam
- Publisher: Witch Beam
- Download size: 1.471 GB
- Metacritic: 86 8.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 10 hours
- Completionist: 40 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Experience an arcade style twin stick shooter set in a vivid sci fi universe. Junior Constable Cactus is outside her pay grade when she responds to a distress call and ends up stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers.
With a draining battery mechanic instead of lives, Assault Android Cactus+ challenges you to think fast and shoot faster. Charge head first into an army of refitted robots, transforming stages and massive boss showdowns.
• 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality.
• 25 stage campaign, Boss Rush, Infinity Drive and Daily Drive give you many ways to play.
• Online leaderboards to compare yourself against your friends and the world.
• Unlock game modifying EX options, explore the codex and listen to Developer Commentary.
• An all new Campaign+ mode with remixed stages for a fresh challenge.
• Supports local co-op in all game modes up to four players.
• Play with any configuration including Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controllers and single Joy-Con™ controllers using aim assist.