Arrest of a stone Buddha
- Released: May 21, 2020
- Genre: Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: yeo
- Publisher: CIRCLE Ent.
- Download size: 158 MB
- Metacritic: 64 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
As a professional killer you'll live through November 1976; when taking on enemies you're fast and lucky enough so you don't need to plan your actions too far. You kill with one shot and you never miss. When you run out of ammo you just throw a gun away. You can disarm any enemy and use any weapon; when it's time to get out you just use a vehicle nearby.
You have an apartment in the historical center of the city. When you want to eat you go to a cafe, and you can visit a museum or a cinema when you're looking for entertainment. And you have a lover when that need arises. Around the intense action there is the mundane, as you seek to pass your days.
All along there is an important question that’s longing for an answer.
● Stylish and mood-setting pixel-based visuals.
● Fast gunplay action as you take down waves of enemies.
● Explore in quiet moments; go to the cinema, café, museum, meet a lover or stay at home alone.