- Released: August 22, 2016
- Developer: Pencil Test Studios
- Publisher: VERSUS EVIL
- OpenCritic:  56
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 5½ hours
|All time low|
Armikrog is a unique stop motion clay animated point and click adventure game from the creators of Earthworm Jim and the Neverhood. Unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
• Loveable characters designed by Doug TenNapel creator of the Earthworm Jim and developed by creators of The Neverhood, Ed Schofield and Mike Dietz.
• Rich cast of voiceover talent brings Armikrog’s characters to life, including well-known actors Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain) and Michael J. Nelson (Mystery Science Theater 3000).
• Original soundtrack created and recorded by American songwriter and record producer Terry Scott Taylor.
1080p HD Video Output
© 2016 Armikrog © 2016 Versus Evil, LLC. Versus Evil and the Versus Evil logo are trademarks of Versus Evil LLC. All rights reserved. All other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners