Apsulov: End of Gods
- Released: September 2, 2021
- Genre: Action, First-Person, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Angry Demon Studio
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 5.278 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Apsulov: End of Gods is a future Viking horror and sci-fi adventure unlike any other.
The humans dug deep below the earth to find the mercy of the gods. What they found was never meant to reach the surface. Not on Midgard, nor any of Yggdrasil’s realms.
You wake in a facility built to research the worlds of Yggdrasil. Survive lurking dangers as you journey through a world of technology and mythological artifacts, where chaos rules over the human realm. It is in this chaos that you find your purpose and destiny.
Explore a nightmarish sanctuary of futuristic technology and Norse mythology
Experience first-person horror in uniquely atmospheric environments
Master otherworldly artifacts and the secrets of Yggdrasil