Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story
- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: April 26, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Simulation, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Accidental Queens Seaven Studio
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Download size: 100 MB
- Metacritic: 64 5.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends March 1|
Price historyAll time low: $2.39
Explore the social life of Laura in this spiritual sequel to A Normal Lost Phone.
If you own or buy A Normal Lost Phone, you can save 33% on this title!
Another Lost Phone is a game about exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.
This game is designed as a narrative investigation where you must piece together elements from the different applications, messages and pictures to progress. Scrolling through the phone’s content, you will find out everything about Laura: her friendships, her professional life and the events that led to her mysterious disappearance and the loss of this phone.
• Combine your findings from the phone’s apps, messages and photo galleries to uncover the mystery surrounding Laura’s disappearance.
• Delve into the professional life, relationships & social habits of a young adult in the digital age. Experience a relatable story and build empathy with the characters, allowing you to explore difficult topics and social issues.
• Act as yourself in a game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction. If you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
Play in Portrait or Landscape mode and enjoy HD Rumble.