Akash: Path of the Five
- MSRP: $19.99
- NA: September 16, 2019
- EU: September 26, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Truant Pixel
- Download size: 2.198 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Completionist: 23 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $14.99
As the first girl raised in your village in over 200 years, your choices will decide your fate, and the future of your people.
Akash: Path of the Five is a visual novel in the otome style.
Players will become Aurora, a member of a magical race of elementals. As the first elemental girl the village has seen in over 200 years, all eyes are on your fast-approaching coming of age ceremony. All is not as it seems, however, as tensions between Akash and a nearby human settlement threaten to erupt into an all-out war. Cultivate a romance with one of her five classmates, navigate the coming conflict, and plan the greatest coming of age ceremony your village has seen in over two centuries.
• A fully voiced narrative with over 7,000 lines of dialogue.
• A veteran cast including SungWon Cho, Morgan Berry, Ray Chase, Andrew Love, Chris Patton, Brandon McInnis and more.
• Over 80 collectible CGs.
• 6 potential love interests.
• Up to 25 possible endings.
• An original orchestral score by Fat Bard.
• Hi-res character art and stylized 3-D environments.