Aeon Must Die!
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: October 14, 2021
- Genre: Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Limestone Games
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Download size: 3.479 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 4.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 7½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends in 23 hours|
|All time low|
Aeon, the dreaded Emperor of the unstoppable Void Armada, has been betrayed and left for dead by his generals. Weakened and without a body to exact his revenge, he manages to merge with you to survive and bring forth his wrath.
Travel across the futuristic city of Pantheon to destroy or subdue those who betrayed Aeon, while fighting for your mind, free will, and control of your body.
Experience a unique beat ‘em-up introducing breakneck risk-reward gameplay, innovative AI and tactical fighting, all packaged in an incredible art style.
Will you succumb to Aeon’s will and unleash his awesome power, losing yourself in the process? Or will you choose the hard way and remain free, at the cost of your strength?
• Spectacular beat’em-up packed with brutal, over-the-top action
• Stunning art and mind-blowing OST
• Stylish, accessible combat featuring proper fighting game mechanics
• Choose who you kill or spare and change the fate of the galaxy