A Plague Tale: Requiem - Cloud Version
- Demo Available
- MSRP: $59.99
- Released: October 18, 2022
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Asobo Studio
- Publisher: Focus Entertainment
- Download size: 59 MB
- Metacritic: 76 8.2
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends December 9|
|All time low|
Far across the sea, an island calls…
Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world twisted by supernatural forces.
After escaping their devastated homeland, Amicia and Hugo travel far south, to new regions and vibrant cities. There, they attempt to start a new life and control Hugo’s curse.
But, when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in a flood of devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesized island that may hold the key to saving Hugo.
Discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell, overcoming foes and challenges with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.
● Sequel to the award-winning adventure A Plague Tale: Innocence
● A spectacular grounded tale twisted by supernatural forces
● Use a variety of tools, sneak, fight, or unleash hell and rats
● Stunning visuals combine with an enthralling score