- Released: November 10, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: eastasiasoft, Nerd Games
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 2.059 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Completionist: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
In the near future, severe pollution has rendered Earth uninhabitable, and now it falls to you to discover a solution. Take the role of Noah, a scientist tasked with locating a new planet with similar specifications to our own. Explore a research lab, find useful items, solve a variety of puzzles and make key choices that will determine your fate and that of mankind.
890B is a top-down 3D adventure game that features a minimalistic yet thought-provoking and impactful storytelling style, one that is largely dictated by player actions. The task at hand is daunting, and there are multiple endings that can result from your successes and failures. Will you guide humanity forward or leave them to extinction?
• Search for a new planet humanity can call home.
• Explore a 3D laboratory from a top-down perspective.
• Solve puzzles and find key items in classic adventure style.
• Make key decisions that affect the story and ending!